We are currently looking for a Senior IT Security Engineer to join our team at customer site.
D-ploy is an IT Services and Engineering Solutions company with operations in Switzerland, Germany, Austria, USA, Czech Republic and UK. Since 2003, D-ploy has been offering IT services, knowledge and expertise to our customers across the globe. Our strength is in providing proven standard and individually tailored solutions, helping our customers achieve their strategic and business goals. Our core competencies are consulting and IT services in the area of IT infrastructure, service management, system engineering, migrations and operations.
We are currently looking for a Senior IT Security Engineer to join our team at customer site. A great opportunity to work in a regulated pharmaceutical industry with exposure to new technologies and international environment.
• Support the Security Operations and Administration in the whole life cycle
• Develop, implement and/or integrate information assurance and security systems and system components including those for networking, computing as well as enclave environments to include those with multiple enclaves and with differing data protection/classification requirements
• Promote architects and systems developers in the identification and implementation of appropriate information security functionality. Support the building of security architecture.
• Assist to enforce the design and implementation of trusted relations among external systems and architectures.
• Contribute to the security planning, assessment, risk analysis, risk management, certification and awareness activities for system and networking operations.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Assurance, Information Security System Engineering or related discipline from an accredited college or university. CISSP/CISM Certification would be a plus.
• Experience as a security engineering for the development, implementation and/or integration of secure networking, computing, and enclave environments.
• Ability to apply knowledge of Information Security policy, procedures, and workforce structure to design, develop, and implement secure networking, computing and enclave environments
• Knowledge of tools and technologies like Websense, Okta, Cyperark, PIM, SafeNet and Novel
• Fluent English spoken and written; German or French would be an advantage
• Customer friendly, good communication skills
• Broad range of activities, tasks and projects
• Further development and professional advancement
• Friendly and international working environment
• Competitive salary and various benefits