We are looking for a keen and motivated candidate for the role of Administrative Assistant on the site of our client’s team in Prague.
D-ploy is an IT Services and Engineering Solutions company with operations in Switzerland, Germany, Austria, USA, Czech Republic and UK. Since 2003, D-ploy has been offering IT services, knowledge and expertise to our customers across the globe. Our strength is in providing proven standard and individually tailored solutions, helping our customers achieve their strategic and business goals. Our core competencies are consulting and IT services in the area of IT infrastructure, service.
We are looking for a keen and motivated candidate for the role of Administrative Assistant on the site of our client’s team in Prague. The main job purpose is to be in charge of collaboration tools and e-mail management as well as overall support where needed.
• General admin duties as assigned – managing meetings, scheduling appointments
• Manages e-mail distribution lists
• Helps draft articles for internal publication based on content provided by team members
• Puts together communication messages for mass internal distribution
• Keeps SharePoint sites and databases current with latest updates
• Ad-hoc tasks regarding actual situation and current needs
• Relevant experience ideally from international corporate environment within administrative field
• Knowledge of Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint
• Commercial training or equivalent (e.g. vocational qualification in accounting)
• Ability to effectively multitask and handle a variety of sensitive matters in a professional manner with tact, diplomacy, discretion and good judgment
• Excellent interpersonal skills as well as organizational skills and a high attention to detail with a desire to get the job completed accurately and in a timely manner
• Strong communication skills in English (verbal and written), German is a plus
• Candidates have to declare Criminal record extract not older than three months
• Variety of task and activities, involvement in team and customer projects
• Unique opportunity to influence and enhance customer experience
• Further development and learning
• Friendly working environment of a middle-sized dynamic and agile organization
• Active using of foreign languages
• Competitive salary and various benefits