We are looking for a keen and motivated junior candidate for the role of financial assistant on the site of our client’s finance team in Prague.
D-ploy is an IT Services and Engineering Solutions company with operations in Switzerland, Germany, Austria, USA, Czech Republic and UK. Since 2003, D-ploy has been offering IT services, knowledge and expertise to our customers across the globe. Our strength is in providing proven standard and individually tailored solutions, helping our customers achieve their strategic and business goals. Our core competencies are consulting and IT services in the area of IT infrastructure, service management, system engineering, migrations and operations.
We are looking for a keen and motivated junior candidate for the role of financial assistant on the site of our client’s finance team in Prague. The main job purpose is to serve as the main contact person for the IT customers for the PO creation (PO) and good receipts (GR) booking.
• Manage purchase order process, controls invoices and books good receipts (GR).
• To be responsible for the creation of the Work Orders and follows up on their approval flow in company’s systems.
• Manage monthly accruals through collection of financial data.
• Manage the update of the Finance Operation SharePoint.
• Provide any ad-hoc reporting support to the Financial Analyst or Finance Coordinator.
• Ensure the executed processes are aligned with company Internal Guidelines and standards
• Relevant experience in similar position (1 – 2 years) – experience in administrative field, finance support roles or work with PO´s and understanding of the PO process in the international company
• Fluency in English (spoken and written)
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office, especially MS Excel
• SAP experience will be beneficial
• Excellent communication skills, especially to different partners (Project Managers, Management, Finance community, etc.)
• Business process administration skills; Administrate and support the Purchase Orders process
• Business partnering (Understands business requirements and needs of PO process; Respond effectively to business partner’s needs and requests in a timely manner)
• Ability to interact successfully in a matrix environment
• Candidates have to declare Criminal record extract not older than three months
• Variety of task and activities, involvement in team and customer projects
• Unique opportunity to influence and enhance customer experience
• Further development and learning
• Friendly working environment of a middle-sized dynamic and agile organization
• Active using of foreign languages
• Competitive salary and various benefits
• We kindly ask all applicants to send their applications in English
• All applications will be considered precisely and you will hear from us soon
• Thank you for cooperation and we are looking forward to hearing from you