We are looking for keen and motivated candidates with fluent English & German for the role of HR customer care specialist for our client in Prague.
D-ploy is an IT Services and Engineering Solutions company with operations in Switzerland, Germany, Austria, USA, Czech Republic and UK. Since 2003, D-ploy has been offering IT services, knowledge and expertise to our customers across the globe. Our strength is in providing proven standard and individually tailored solutions, helping our customers achieve their strategic and business goals. Our core competencies are consulting and IT services in the area of IT infrastructure, service management, system engineering, migrations and operations.
We are looking for keen and motivated candidates with fluent English & German for the role of HR customer care specialist for our client in Prague (fulltime employment). This can be a very good opportunity for juniors seeking their first working experience or for those, who are looking for a career development among human resources.
• To serve as point of contact for employees, managers and HR community in an assigned country
• To provide rapid, high quality and validated support to all HR related queries and requests
• Take ownership for queries and be responsible for case opening and closing (end to end) and provide the first and final point of contact for the customer
• Escalate requests that cannot be resolved directly to the appropriate experts
• Contribute for projects in scope for HR Customer Care Team
• Ensure compliance in line with Data Privacy and Protection guidelines and other relevant legislation
• System which are used: SAP, ESS/MSS, Telephony; Ticketing tool you will be working with: Quest
• University degree or diploma or certificate in HR / other related field is more than welcome
• Fluency in English and German (spoken and written)
• Preferred working experience in SSC / call center / international environment or remote teams
• Excellent communication and analytical skills; strong multitasking and time management skills as well as attention to detail
• Analytical, interpersonal and business communication skills
• Ability to work independently as well as in the team
• Broad range of activities and tasks and projects
• Further development and learning
• Friendly working environment
• Active using of foreign languages
• Competitive salary and various benefits