We are currently looking for motivated and experienced IT Project Managers to join our team and participate on global customers projects.
D-ploy is an IT Services and Engineering Solutions company with operations in Switzerland, Germany, Austria, USA, Czech Republic and UK. Since 2003, D-ploy has been offering IT services, knowledge and expertise to our customers across the globe. Our strength is in providing proven standard and individually tailored solutions, helping our customers achieve their strategic and business goals. Our core competencies are consulting and IT services in the area of IT infrastructure, service management, system engineering, migrations and operations.
We are currently looking for motivated and experienced IT Project Managers to join our team and participate on global customers projects. Experience in regulated environment is welcome, pharma and chemical industry background is an advantage. These positions are located in Prague, alternatively in Ostrava region, Czech Republic, as well as in Switzerland. This can be a full-time employment or an opportunity for IT freelancers.
• Manager high-level, complex IT projects ensuring conformance of the program effort to the technology strategies and providing overall leadership and management for the project effort.
• Plan and organize projects, establish project governance models and staffing profiles. Develop Key Performance and Success Measures (KPIs).
• Build sustained partnership with business to ensure 100% alignment of technology solutions with business needs.
• Directly manage projects from start-up to completion. Ensure flawless execution on time, on budget, on quality and above customer expectations.
• Identify stakeholders and effectively drive change into the organization. Ensure all Stakeholders are on board.
Scoping and planning the project, including developing project strategy
• Ensure the key deliverables are produced on time, within budget, and in accordance with the agreed quality requirements
• Facilitate adequate training and briefing to project participants for implemented techniques
• Ensure that the program stakeholders are fully on board and informed of progress incl. quality reviews risks
• Set and control project milestones and plan implementation strategy
• Maintain an adequate documentation of all requirements and objectives from Scope and Vision to final project documentation
• At least 4+ years of experience in IT Project Management with a proven track record of leading technical IT projects in regulated environment (pharma and chemical industry background is an advantage)
• Experience from international companies and enterprise environment with ability to lead global, multicultural, multifunctional teams
• Relevant expertise in running medium to large scale IT projects – ideally IT infrastructure projects
• Formal Project Management accreditation preferred (PRINCE 2, PMP, CAPM, ICE etc.)
• Experience with service development/management frameworks such as ITIL or COBIT.
• Demonstrable leadership skills within a global matrix organization
• Excellent budget management and negotiation skills
• Experience with project management and analyst methodologies and best practices
• Excellent communication skills, strong analytical skills
• Broad knowledge of MS Project, and the MS Office Suite
• Excellent command of spoken and written English
• Broad range of activities and tasks and projects
• Further development and learning
• Friendly working environment
• Active using of foreign languages
• Competitive salary and various benefits