We are looking for junior candidates. You will be working in global team and this can be an opportunity for candidates with immediate start date.
D-ploy is an IT Services and Engineering Solutions company with operations in Switzerland, Germany, Austria, USA, Czech Republic and UK. Since 2003, D-ploy has been offering IT services, knowledge and expertise to our customers across the globe. Our strength is in providing proven standard and individually tailored solutions, helping our customers achieve their strategic and business goals. Our core competencies are consulting and IT services in the area of IT infrastructure, service management, system engineering, migrations and operations.
We are currently looking for a motivated and experienced IT Helpdesk and Application Support candidate for our D-ploy team based in Czech Republic.
Candidates receive additional information about the position, tasks and responsibilities during the selection process.
• Provide technical and troubleshooting assistance related to computer hardware and software, mobile devices and other tech tools and products in form of a combined 1st and 2nd level technical support (calls/tickets/user interaction)
• Provide prompt responses to questions from employees as well as from end users from a variety of international clients
• Document problems, create and maintain knowledge database
• Monitor activities, correct assignments and troubleshoot as appropriate
• Run training sessions to end users
• Maintain accurate hardware and software inventory
• Provide regular reports, suggest and implement improvements
• Consult with IT experts if the appropriate course of action is unclear
• Apply knowledge of overall systems and landscapes as appropriate
• Demonstrable technical skills (computer skills, hardware and basic software knowledge – OS, Office, Communication apps)
• Language skills: fluent English and German is required
• Strong problem solving skills and analytical abilities
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work independently as well as in the team; team player and supportive person
• Attention to detail; willing to follow direction and best practices
• Strong planning and organizing skills
• Flexibility regarding working hours
• Driving license will be a plus (active driver)
• Criminal record extract is a requirement
• Variety of task and activities, involvement in team and customer projects
• Unique opportunity to influence and enhance customer experience
• Further development and learning
• Friendly working environment of a middle-sized dynamic and agile organization
• Active using of foreign languages
• Competitive salary and various benefits