We are looking for motivated Windows Administrator. This role will be open in Ostrava. Candidates receive more information during the selection process.
D-ploy is an IT Services and Engineering Solutions company with operations in Switzerland, Germany, Austria, USA, Czech Republic and UK. Since 2003, D-ploy has been offering IT services, knowledge and expertise to our customers across the globe. Our strength is in providing proven standard and individually tailored solutions, helping our customers achieve their strategic and business goals. Our core competencies are consulting and IT services in the area of IT infrastructure, service management, system engineering, migrations and operations.
We are looking for motivated Windows Administrator. This role will be open in Ostrava. Candidates receive information about the position, tasks and responsibilities during the selection process.
• Working in Internal IT team and participating in various projects (internally or remotely for our end-customers)
• To be skilled in MS technologies and Windows area
• To be an onsite Support contact for our Ostrava office if onsite assistance/troubleshooting is needed
• Provide technical and troubleshooting assistance related to computer hardware and software, mobile devices and other tech tools and products in form of a 2nd level technical support (calls/tickets/user interaction) and onsite assignments
• Document problems, create and maintain knowledge database
• Monitor activities, correct assignments and troubleshoot as appropriate
• To cover field of responsibilities from the team, especially infrastructure, windows servers, virtualizations, etc.
• Suggest and implement improvements
• At least 2 years of Microsoft Windows Server (2003, 2008, 2012) practical experience with Windows systems management, deployment, troubleshooting, change management and root cause analysis from midsize or large organization (permanent job, or long-term project).
• Knowledge and motivation to get more experience in the areas of virtualization, Windows servers, networking, data and infrastructure security
• Understanding of Microsoft Active Directory and associated infrastructure services (DHCP, DNS and Group Policies)
• Must have understanding of aspects of ICT infrastructure technologies and have overview in another areas like: networking, security, storage, virtualization technologies etc. (VMWARE ESX/Windows Hyper-V)
• Knowledge of ITIL principles OR experienced in ITIL v3 processes
• Experience from global projects and enterprise environment are beneficial
• Fluency (written and spoken) in English, other languages an asset
• Good written, presentation and verbal communication skills
• Criminal record is required as part of the background check prior to joining
• Broad range of activities and tasks and projects
• Further development and learning
• Friendly working environment
• Active using of foreign languages
• Competitive salary and various benefits