We are looking for an experienced and motivated candidate for the role of Operations Integration Manager to work on client site based in Prague.
D-ploy is an IT Services and Engineering Solutions company with operations in Switzerland, Germany, Austria, USA, Czech Republic and UK. Since 2003, D-ploy has been offering IT services, knowledge and expertise to our customers across the globe. Our strength is in providing proven standard and individually tailored solutions, helping our customers achieve their strategic and business goals. Our core competencies are consulting and IT services in the area of IT infrastructure, service management, system engineering, migrations and operations.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated candidate for the role of Operations Integration Manager to work on client site based in Prague. Both regular employees and freelancers are equally welcomed!
• Ensure stability of production SAP environments by acting as practitioner and coach of IT support processes - service transition, release and deployment, incident and problem
• Be in charge of service transition of solutions from Projects to Operations
• Follow up on critical incidents and ensure timely effective resolution
• Facilitate post-mortem, root cause analysis and definition of preventive actions
• Drive internal IT initiatives and small-size internal projects
• At least six years of relevant experience in similar, cross-functional role
• SAP Functional or technical background; pharma field would be an advance
• Overview / general understanding of IT processes (level ITIL Foundation)
• Strong communication & negotiation skills
• Open minded personality, understanding different cultures, and points of view
• Fluency in English, any other language is beneficial
• Candidates have to provide a criminal record extract not older than three months
• Variety of task and activities, involvement in team and customer projects
• Unique opportunity to influence and enhance customer experience
• Further development and learning
• Friendly working environment of a middle-sized dynamic and agile organization
• Active using of foreign languages
• Competitive salary and various benefits