We are looking for a keen and motivated candidate for the role of Project Assistant on the site of our client’s team in Prague.
D-ploy is an IT Services and Engineering Solutions company with operations in Switzerland, Germany, Austria, USA, Czech Republic and UK. Since 2003, D-ploy has been offering IT services, knowledge and expertise to our customers across the globe. Our strength is in providing proven standard and individually tailored solutions, helping our customers achieve their strategic and business goals. Our core competencies are consulting and IT services in the area of IT infrastructure, service management, system engineering, migrations and operations.
We are looking for a keen and motivated candidate for the role of Project Assistant on the site of our client’s team in Prague. The main job purpose is to be in charge of project administration support as well as overall assistance where needed.
• Participate in the planning, scheduling, tracking, and reporting of project activities through all phases of the project
• Report directly to the project manager as well as assistance in coordination of project activities
• Estimate and communicate the impact of change requirements
• Update project schedule activities, durations as well as start and finish dates
• Update resource assignments, estimated man-hours, and actual man-hours
• Compile information to produce reports with analyses of and recommendations for project progress
• Assist in development of spending and resource timelines for new projects and programs
• Ad-hoc tasks regarding actual situation and current needs
• Relevant experience ideally from international corporate environment within project administrative field
• Knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
• Ability to effectively multitask and handle a variety of sensitive matters in a professional manner including excellent customer approach
• Excellent interpersonal skills, as well as organizational skills and a high attention to detail with a desire to get the job completed accurately and in a timely manner
• Strong communication skills in English (verbal and written)
• Candidates have to provide criminal record extract not older than three months
• Variety of task and activities, involvement in team and customer projects
• Unique opportunity to influence and enhance customer experience
• Further development and learning
• Friendly working environment of a middle-sized dynamic and agile organization
• Active using of foreign languages
• Competitive salary and various benefits