We are looking for senior and experienced candidate for the role of Security Architect on the site of our client’s team in Prague.
D-ploy is an IT Services and Engineering Solutions company with operations in Switzerland, Germany, Austria, USA, Czech Republic and UK. Since 2003, D-ploy has been offering IT services, knowledge and expertise to our customers across the globe. Our strength is in providing proven standard and individually tailored solutions, helping our customers achieve their strategic and business goals. Our core competencies are consulting and IT services in the area of IT infrastructure, service management, system engineering, migrations and operations.
We are looking for senior and experienced candidate for the role of Security Architect on the site of our client’s team in Prague. It will be a fulltime employment with a workplace in Prague or this can be an opportunity for IT freelancers as well.
• Relevant experience as Security Architect and/or Security Manager within international and enterprise environment
• Experience and knowledge in following areas: Next Generation Firewalls, Next Generation IPS, Host IPS, BlueCoat Proxy services, Tufin Firewall Ruleset Management etc.
• Experience with IT Security Governance, Operating System and Middleware security, Data Leakage Prevention, User Behavior Analytics, Security Intelligence Center operations and tools.
• Technical Expertise in multiple areas: IAM, UEBA, DLP, SOC, IPS, HIPS, Network Security, Virtual Hosting Systems and Storage systems
• Fluent English is a must
• Criminal record is required as part of the background check prior to joining
• Broad range of activities and tasks and projects
• Further development and learning
• Friendly working environment
• Active using of foreign languages
• Competitive salary and various benefits