We are looking for an experienced and motivated candidate for the role of Senior Technical Writer on the site of our client’s team in Prague.
D-ploy is an IT Services and Engineering Solutions company with operations in Switzerland, Germany, Austria, USA, Czech Republic and UK. Since 2003, D-ploy has been offering IT services, knowledge and expertise to our customers across the globe. Our strength is in providing proven standard and individually tailored solutions, helping our customers achieve their strategic and business goals. Our core competencies are consulting and IT services in the area of IT infrastructure, service management, system engineering, migrations and operations.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated candidate for the role of Senior Technical Writer on the site of our client’s team in Prague. Regular employees as well as freelancers are equally welcomed!
• Support creation of technical work instructions, standards, procedures, and various project documentation
• Write, edit, review and finalize technical and process documents required as briefing books, ITIL documents, operational manuals, verification and validation protocols and reports
• Be in charge of technical rationale and justifications, the accuracy, grammar, and consistency, to fulfill all quality requirements for successful regulatory submissions, audits or publications
• Be responsible for timely delivery of the documents to meet program objectives
• Support Project Manager with project documentation and will ensure alignment in documentation with corporate policies and quality requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent technical degree
• At least five years of relevant working experience
• Deep understanding of requirements gathering for inputs to user requirements, functional specification, Technical Design Document, unit test plan, test scripts, administrative manual, etc.
• Familiar with working with computer hardware engineers, software designers and developers and interpret the flow of information among project work groups during development and testing
• Ability to understand complex information and communicate the information to people with diverse professional backgrounds.
• Strong written communication skills and knowledge
• Excellent English language skills
• Certification in Technical Writing as well as experience in Pharmaceuticals and Life Sciences industry are beneficial
• Candidates have to declare Criminal record extract not older than three months
• Variety of task and activities, involvement in team and customer projects
• Unique opportunity to influence and enhance customer experience
• Further development and learning
• Friendly working environment of a middle-sized dynamic and agile organization
• Active using of foreign languages
• Competitive salary and various benefits