We are looking for an experienced and motivated candidate for the role of Service Manager on the site of our client’s team in Prague.
D-ploy is an IT Services and Engineering Solutions company with operations in Switzerland, Germany, Austria, USA, Czech Republic and UK. Since 2003, D-ploy has been offering IT services, knowledge and expertise to our customers across the globe. Our strength is in providing proven standard and individually tailored solutions, helping our customers achieve their strategic and business goals. Our core competencies are consulting and IT services in the area of IT infrastructure, service management, system engineering, migrations and operations.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated candidate for the role of Service Manager on the site of our client’s team in Prague. Regular employees as well as freelancers are equally welcomed!
• Business analysis, operational support and management for all UNIX/Linux services supporting the whole company’s environment
• Ensure that the internally and externally sourced IT services for all Unix/Linux Systems are aligned with business needs and are delivered in accordance with customer Service Level Agreements and in line with industry best practice
• Service level management & process improvements, demand & capacity management, configuration-, change-, incident- & problem management, supplier & contract management, benchmarking, etc.
• Implementation of service life cycle management which includes service & technology life cycle management, architecture and innovation in close co-operation with Architecture & Service Lifecycle Management
• Provide support to the Global Service Line Manager across Unix Hosting functional areas
• Establish Processes/Procedures/Trouble Shooting Guides as well as Qualification Standards/Templates for provision of services.
• Manage and monitor effectiveness/oversight of Tier 1-4 Services and resolve any and all issues escalated by Tier 1-4 Services
• Interface with engineering support for Business Application IT Owners
• Manage and monitor Performance and Configuration Management.
• At least six years of relevant service experience ideally from international corporate field
• Comprehensive industry knowledge as well as management experience
• Strong customer-facing skills including strong written and verbal communication
• English language on fluent level
• Candidates have to provide a criminal record extract not older than three months
• Variety of task and activities, involvement in team and customer projects
• Unique opportunity to influence and enhance customer experience
• Further development and learning
• Friendly working environment of a middle-sized dynamic and agile organization
• Active using of foreign languages
• Competitive salary and various benefits