We are currently looking for motivated and keen candidates to join our SharePoint team.
D-ploy is an IT Services and Engineering Solutions company with operations in Switzerland, Germany, Austria, USA, Czech Republic and UK. Since 2003, D-ploy has been offering IT services, knowledge and expertise to our customers across the globe. Our strength is in providing proven standard and individually tailored solutions, helping our customers achieve their strategic and business goals. Our core competencies are consulting and IT services in the area of IT infrastructure, service management, system engineering, migrations and operations.
We are currently looking for motivated and keen candidates to join our SharePoint team. The primary location is Prague or Ostrava with possible workplace from elsewhere. This is an opportunity either for junior candidates with limited experience as well as mid- senior and senior SharePoint Engineers, Developers or Consultants seeking a new challenges and further career progress.
• Work on various international projects and SharePoint services (internally or by our end-customers) regarding further specification and level of seniority.
• Collaborate with the lead and other team members on current and future SharePoint and strategies
• Monitor SharePoint trends (e.g. site usage and growth, disk space usage and growth).
Participates in special projects as required.
• Establish and promote best practices on matters relating to SharePoint content management
• Independently research and obtain information for complex reports and special assignments
• Please consider, that we are not looking for specialist focused on infrastructure and SharePoint servers at this moment.
• Technology .NET, IIS, T-SQL
• Knowledge of Business analysis and SharePoint Migrations
• Workflows – Nintex, K2, TypeScript, Knockout
• CSOM, SharePoint admin, WCF
• Entity Framework as well as PowerShell
• Fluency in English language
• Criminal record is required as part of the background check prior to joining
• Knowledge of MS SQL admin, config, install, SP 2013 admin, Infopath
• Telerik, WPF / Windows Forms applications
• German language
• Variety of task and activities, involvement in team and customer projects
• Unique opportunity to influence and enhance customer experience
• Further development and learning
• Friendly working environment of a middle-sized dynamic and agile organization
• Active using of foreign languages
• Competitive salary and various benefits