We are looking for keen and experienced candidates for the role of Unix and Linux Access Management Specialist.
D-ploy is an IT Services and Engineering Solutions company with operations in Switzerland, Germany, Austria, USA, Czech Republic and UK. Since 2003, D-ploy has been offering IT services, knowledge and expertise to our customers across the globe. Our strength is in providing proven standard and individually tailored solutions, helping our customers achieve their strategic and business goals. Our core competencies are consulting and IT services in the area of IT infrastructure, service management, system engineering, migrations and operations.
We are looking for keen and experienced candidates for the role of Unix and Linux Access Management Specialist (ULAM Administrator) for our client in Prague (fulltime employment).
• Access management and account management on Unix/Linux servers
• Setup access compliant with company policies, Granting of Privileged Access to User Groups, Troubleshooting of Access Issues, Reporting and Tracking of Access, SOX Compliance, Reports, and Audit Support; Review of Access Related Logs
• Operate User Access Management in multiple Unix/Linux OS flavors including AIX, Solaris, HPUX, RedHat, and SUSE operating systems
• Execute standard Service Requests, mainly in the area of Unix/Linux User ID Management, Unix/Linux Group Management, Unix/Linux SUDO configuration and/or Privileged Access Management, Unix/Linux Enhancements (related to access management) and Disaster Recovery & High-Availability Management (related to access management)
• Administration, multi-tier application design and troubleshooting
• Providing support for outsourced vendor partners related to Unix/Linux Access Management Services as well as support creation of Access Management standards, SOPs, and IQ/OQs
• Communication and cooperation with another global teams. Participation in projects, creation of documentation if needed
• More than 2 years of IT experience in Large Enterprises
• At least 1 year of direct Unix and Linux Administration and access management level experience.
• Good understanding of Access Management related OS Administration
• Experience with Centrify and Active Directory are a plus
• In depth understanding of Unix/Linux Security and Permissions including “passwd” and “group” files, file/directory permissions, and commands to manage user accounts, groups, and permissions. NIS and LDAP experience are a plus.
• Scripting automation skills are a plus (E.G. perl, ksh, and bash)
• Basic knowledge of Service Management (ITIL) through experience or certification.
• Fluent English
• University working and thinking level, degree in computer science or comparable education / experience
• Variety of task and activities, involvement in team and customer projects
• Unique opportunity to influence and enhance customer experience
• Further development and learning
• Friendly working environment of a middle-sized dynamic and agile organization
• Active using of foreign languages
• Competitive salary and various benefits